Lesson Two - "Groovin' Blues"
- This song is written in Tablature
- The top line is the bottom string. Numbers are frets (not fingers).
- I suggest you use your first finger to play all the notes at the second fret. Play frets three and four with your second and third fingers respectively.
- Each note should ring for the same length of time. I highly recommend you use a metronome and set it at a low speed (try 50 bpm). Play one note for every click of your metronome.
- Memorize the first 8 notes and learn to play them before moving on.
- The first 8 notes of the third line will require extra practice.
- Watch the video below for a demonstration of the "Groovin' Blues".